I graduated with a BA Hons in Fine Art, Printmaking at the University of Brighton, June 2013.
I completed my Art Foundation at City & Guilds Art School, London, in 2010.
I studied Art, Textiles and Photography at ‘A’ level in Mary Hare Grammar School for the Deaf, Newbury, Berks.
- COLOUR, LIGHT & MOVEMENT Solo Show: Omnibus, London (September-October 2015)
- COLOUR, LIGHT & MOVEMENT Solo Show: Carnegie Library, London (April-May 2015)
- Abstract Waterscapes Solo Show: Star Inn, Dorking (June-July 2014)
- Black Cube Collective Annual Show 2013: Whitespace Gallery, Edinburgh (September 2013)
- Final Year Printmaking Degree Show: University of Brighton Gallery (June 2013)
- 2nd Year Printmaking Show: University of Brighton Gallery (March 2012)
- 1st Year Printmaking Show: Café Delice, Brighton (March 2011)
- Art Foundation Show: City and Guilds of London Art School (May 2010)
Education and Training
University of Brighton- BA Fine Art Printmaking (2010-2013)
City and Guilds of London Art School, Kennington, London- Art Foundation (2009-10)
Mary Hare Grammar School for the Deaf, Newbury, Berkshire (2002-2009)